Saturday, November 7, 2009

Square One Trip

I went to square one yesterday because my bf needed to go to the apple store to fix his iphone since it wasn't working. After they fixed it we went shopping and had dinner at Moxie's.

just wanted to let you all know. I guess aside from Winners, Zellers is now also selling E.L.F products. I saw a bunch near the holiday gift package shelf. They were mostly those gift packages. They cost the same at Winners (~$5.99-9.99) but there was definitely a wider selection and the ones at Winners are always opened or taken apart which I hate. I didn't have enough time to shop around so I didn't pick up anything.

Also, we went to the dollarama cause I needed to get some thank you cards. I knew dollarama were always selling some products for dove and stuff but I was really surprised to see that they had the L'Oreal Bare Naturale mascara for sale there. There were tons. I wonder if they are like defect products or something for only $2 a mascara. I picked one cause there's nothing to lose with just $2. I wanted to test it out to see if they actually really had nothing wrong with it. :)

I also got a bottle of soap just to be more germ -free. Everyone at school is getting sick..
I did a few weeks ago with a really bad flu. It was so annoying cause everyone would think you had swine flu. haha. My university had a swine flu reporting system so that if you THINK you had swine flu symptoms you can just enter your name and stuff and you can get all your tests and stuff for that week or two deferred. no questions asked. Thy don't want you going to class and tests and start infecting everyone. What a easy way for ppl to abuse this. :) I reported it but I didn't' use it. I still went to my tests. I don't' see the point of moving your 25% or 30% midterm to your exam and making your exam worth potentially 60-75%. You're just killing yourself later.

I also received my package from cherzmaster today from her birthday giveaway! :) She had a lot of giveaway items. I'm super excited to try them out. Shipping was surprisingly fast only 1 day.

No comments:

Post a Comment