Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Jane products clearance

I went to the local Fortinos grocery store yesterday to grab some chicken dinner special they had for $10 (full chicken + potato wedges + salad). It was a good deal to split between 3 or 4 people and you'll end up really full.

I went to the cosmetic section to check it out and realized that the section for Jane products were going on clearance. When I went to check out what products were left, there were only like 3 things, two types of mascara and a blush. The costs were slash down to $1.50-$2.00ish from the usual $5-$10. I guess it really is being discontinued and the local grocery stores that carry them are starting to clear it out.
If only there were more fortinos near me i'd check out to buy some more. Maybe other people are more lucky at this... I know Zellers carry it too. I wish I was back home where I have a car to go to places... Hamilton is kinda empty ... I really wanted to try the gel liner they had. Oh well I was too late. Should have grocery shopped earlier!

I also stumbbled upon a Milani runaway pallete that had three eyeshadow circles with different colours. It costed $9.99. I found it randomly on one of hte shelves. Is Milani coming to Canada? If so, that's AWESOME! Gotta keep my eye out. Maybe the Jane section that's clearing up now on the shelf is going to turn in to a Milaini shelf! WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment