Friday, October 16, 2009

Lisa's Cosmetic/Fragrance Warehouse Sale Fall 2009

So I realized that i haven't blogged in a while. Work right after summer was hectic. I had to finish up this major project I was working on that needed to be finished before I left. They didn't want the project to still lie around when I'm gone and have someone up follow up and worl on it. I didn't get to finish on time by my last day of work, so they asked me to stay an extra week to finish it. I got paid, so why not! I finished on that Thursday and took Friday to pack. Then, on Saturday morning I was on my trip to Orlando with my friends!
There were six of us that went and we had an AWESOME TIME!
It was the best deal ever, the package included hotel at disneyworld, tickets to the parks for 3 days, meals included. We added our own airfare from buffalo to orlando and we megabus to buffalo. We also went to Universal Studios Orlando and Island of Adventures.
I'll definitely update with some pictures later... I think when I have time and want to procrastinate from doing school work :)

School is getting hectic and I am just not in the mood to write and type after finishing up with all my reports and assignments! I realized youtube and blogspot is where I go when I want to procrastinate, which is quite often.

Enough on the rambling, so....

Just found out the Lisa's Cosmetic Fragrance Warehouse Sale this Fall 2009 days are out!
I've never been to any of them before. From looking at what everyone always gets from these, it seems pretty awesome for some deals. I think it'd be a great place to get some Christmas presents for my friends. I really want to go this year but I guess I'll have to see how my schedule goes! I really wonder how big a difference it is if you go the first few days vs. the last few days. Do they restock over the few weeks with stuff or put everything out all at once? that might determine when I should go...

http://www.lisascosmetics.com/flyer2009w.pdf

I'm also on my search for my next co-op job which is for Term 2, which is this coming Jan. It seems like a lot of the job interviews I'm getting are either in Calgary or Ottawa. Maybe I'll have to do some travelling this year... but Calgary is snowing already! not a big fan of snow...

No comments:

Post a Comment