Sunday, July 5, 2009

Waiting in line day...

So on the 3rd I had a really busy day. I had to wake up at like 9a.m. to go to get my passport renewed. Its been over a year since it has expired so that means I have to fill out this longer form and also wait longer! This lady that was just renewing under 1 year waited for like 15 minutes or so.. but instead I had to wait around 1 hour. Oh well. at least that's done.
After that I went to the driver's license office to get my license renewed too. It was so quick! took literately 2 minutes. very efficient. I saved so much time which was awesome. :)
So in totally i had to spend quite a bit already.
Passport $87 + Driver's License $90 = $177.. oh boy.
The good thing is I have the really old health card so I don't have to ever renew it... which I'm so lucky and happy about. lol

When I was at the passport place, there were lots of CUPE workers there blocking people from going into the parking lot. They eventually let them in, but just made them wait like 3 minutes or so... i really hope the strike ends soon. Feel bad for all the citizens that have to suffer through this.. I would be so pissed if that happened in my area. But thank god I live in R. hill. Hope it ends ASAP! strikes and unions are starting to get really annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment