Monday, July 6, 2009

Aldo Outlet Haul

So I went through an awesome deal day! lol. maybe because of some birthday luck this week! The called Woodbridge square which is close to Vaughan mills. It has a lot of outlets such as bluenotes, aldo, guess, mexx, spring, la vie en rose, roots, garage, etc. I usually go there during boxing day or go every few months in the summer to get great deals.

Depending on the store, some stores have relatively old stuff that are cheap. However, some have really new stuff that are currently selling at the stores in malls but at an exceptionally cheaper price. I always buy my shoes from this aldo outlet.

I feel like buying stuff at regular price at malls are such a scam if there aren't any discounts. I will only buy things at regular price if I am in DESPERATE need of it and if its something I love and can't wait any longer. lol.
Here's why.

So I went in to the aldo outlet there and there were great discounts at already reduced prices on everything. But in addition to that it was 50% off !!!! So i' m thinking, no way.. A pair of pumps lets say original price at the stores are $80 would be marked down to $30. Then another 50% off. so that's $15..... for a pair of nice leather pumps.. i was kinda surprised and didn't believe the signs so I had to ask a few times to make sure.
I spent an hour or so trying on all the shoes there were. lol. this was an even better steal than sometimes on boxing days!
In the end I purchase two pairs (i had to resist and be realistic on what I really needed to buy. lol)

So this pair. originally $80. Discount to $24.98. Plus 50% off. Total: $12.50.

This pair was originally $70, discount to $35.98. Plus 50% off which was a total of $17.50.
This pair originally was near the additional 50% off section so I was ready to pay $35 with it cause it was so comfy and I really liked it when i tried it on at the mall. When the cashier totalled my purchase to $31, I was so happy. :) That was a really awesome deal.

also, love the environmentally friendly packaging they have at aldo now. convenient and saves bags. should have invented that earlier.

I went to yorkdale mall the next day and saw these SAME pair of shoes. The first one was at $24.98. The second pair was still at $70. :) I'm happy.

1 comment: