Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Vaughan Mills Shopping Haul


So I went to Vaughan Miills this past weekend to shop for some gifts. I knew body shop was having a lot of sales on their gift products so I was mainly going there to purchase some. I got 4 gifts to give to my supervisors and managers at the end of my summer work term. They have been really awesome and I would like to thank them for everything I learned. Maybe they will keep in touch after and I can get hired again in the future :) Big pharma company so I want to make sure I have my connections set up for the future.

So I don't really know what they want/like. I just got 4 gifts sets. A lot of gift sets were from $5 - $20. So I got 3 there were shower gels, luffa for $5. and I got a manicure set for $10.

1st set: $5
  • 60 ml Coconut Milk Body Lotion
  • 60 ml Coconut Shower Cream
  • White Mini Segment Lily

  • 2nd set: $5
  • 60 ml Mango Whip Body Lotion
  • 60 ml Mango Shower Gel
  • Orange Mini Bath Lily

  • 3rd set: $10















    I don't rmb what the 4th set was...

    I left the store and realized I didn't get anything for myself.... oh well.. lol.

    Then I went to old navy. They were having a sale on bikini tops and bottoms for $5 each. So I went and got a set. It was just a brown halter top and brown bottom. It was a decent deal. It was kinda messy cause everyone was trying to get a piecel. A lot of sizes were gone but I was still able to find small sizes here and there. :) When I checked out the cashier asked for my email and sent me a coupon. So I got a coupon now for $10 off $50 purchase next time. I might not use it but I guess it was still nice of them to give it out. :)

    La Senza had sooo many peopl ein i it was kinda crazy. Even with the fact that the La Senza store at Vaughan mills is huge. There were soo many buckets everyhwere. It was such a hassle to go look through them for your sizes. Even with the labels, the bras were actually everywhere. Nothing was in the right bucket. I spent quite a bit of time just looking around. Then I had to go to the change room to try them out. I eventually found 3 that I really wanted. When I went to the cashier one of htem was $30 not the $9.99 price that it was going on for sale. I found it in one of hte buckets. It was kinda said that I had to say I didn' twant to buy it. It was the only bra I tried on that I was sure I wanted to get! Oh well, the price is just not good enough cause everything else was just $9.99. If I spent $30 on it I would prb always thikn about it that I could have gotten 3 instead of 1. lol.

    I didn't get a chance to go by DCW. :( I had to go meet up with friends for dinner. From walking by, it seemed like there was alot there! Too bad I can't make good use of the Canada's Day coupon. :(

    I did go to Laura Secord though. I had a coupon for an extra scoop of ice cream with a purchase of a cone. :) I had a chococlate chocolate chip and the creme brulee flavour. SOO YUMMY! :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment