Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Review: Revlon Super Luscious Lip gloss


Shade: Life’s a Peach and Nude Lustre
Packaging: 9/10
Quality: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
Price: Regular Price of ~$8; Cheapest when on sale $3.99

Claims/Product Info:
Silky...Sexy...Brilliant. Glossy formula combines sheer color and intense moisture with light-reflecting spheres to create amazing shine. SPF 15


About:
I don’t have a peachy lipgloss, so I got this on sale for $3.99 at rexall. I have this in Life’s a Peach and Nude Lustre. I realised they are similar shades, but I was in a hurry to go so I just grabbed the two I liked the most and I don’t like experimenting with the darker shades.

Texture wise
: when applying it may feel a little sticky. But I feel like this stickiness isn’t really a yucky feeling, it’s what gives it a longer lasting power. Be careful when applying because you might have too much on the applicator to apply for one use. So be gentle with it in order to get a cleaner and thinner finish.

Packaging. I like things that are black giving it a classic look. The size of it is really small like the size of my phone so it’s easy to carry around in my purse. The tip applicator is slightly angle for an easier application. I really love this product especially in the winter I think. For the summer I rather opt for a product that is less thick and more sheer.
FYI- make sure to check the expiry date in tiny letters at the back of the gloss imprinted on the clear packaging.

Pro:
- Nice packaging
- Long lasting
- Nice selection of colours
- Contains SPF 15

Con:
- Takes up too much product at once
- May feel a little sticky
- Contains slight shimmers

Purchase again? Yes

1 comment:

  1. wow.. didn't even notice the expiry date... exp11sep thats a lonnggg time lol.. i got life's a peach for $3.99 on sale too haha! I agree that it takes up too much product at once.. i always wipe the excess off before taking the applicator out. And I feel that the stickiness of it does help making it last longer =)

    ReplyDelete