Sunday, May 24, 2009

Terminator Salvation Movie + Mini Haul


This weekend I went out to watch Terminator Salvation. Opening weekend! It was so packed that the original time I wanted to look at was sold out. But thank god they added a new time.
I don't want to ruin it. But to be honest... I am disappointed. I have watched all terminator movies and am a fan of the whole story line. But this movie some how was a little disappointing... I wasn't as excited and didn't have the suspense I was hoping for. Action and graphics was pretty good. Christian Blane was in it but not really the John Cohner personality I envisioned. He is definately more of a Bruce Wayne guy. lol. if that makes any sense. After watching Star Trek I really liked Anton Yelchin. He played a different role this time, as Kyle Reese (John's father). A much more serious role. If they are making more to the terminator series... I really hope they make it better. So far.. summer movies my favourite is still Star Trek a must see!!! :) I have the urge to go watch it again. haha.

I also went and brought a pack of Crest Whitestrips Classic cause it was on sale at Rexall for $19.99 and I used a coupon that
eternalmi gave me that was $7 off. So it was $13, what a steal! Thank you very much! I have to take some time to decide when I want to try them out cause I might go to the dentist for a cleaning soon anyways. The crest whitestrips are on sale this week at Shoppers.

I also went to H&M to get some work cloths. There wasn't any sales going on which was disappointing but I still got two skirts. End of the weekend again. :(

2 comments:

  1. O_o I don't even remember that coupon... lol
    I have tried 4 strips and initially my teeth had little white dots on it (which the product says may happen) but then I had to stop using it because my teeth became quite sensitive *sigh* hope it'll work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you gave me too many coupons that you don't rmb. lol. :)

    ReplyDelete