Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Plant vs. Zombies

So I am officially addicted!!

My friend introduced this game to everyone this weekend when we went to Hamilton. It’s a really cute strategy game where you have to plant different variety of plants that do different things to prevent/destroy these zombies that are trying to attack your house and eat your brains. LOL.

The graphics are so cute!! So is the sound and animations. For example, the Wall-Nut is like a barrier thing and the zombies would eat it to get pass. As it slowly starts to become weaker and weaker it starts crying... it’s so sad. The descriptions and pictures of the plants are very cute.
It’s an awesome game. I play it after work very day and have been sleeping less cause of this. I feel like I’m almost done the game soon, which is going to be sad. One of my friends was addicted instantly and played all weekend. He beat it in like 2 days. :S It’s a simple game and very cute. Should try it!

I can’t wait to get home to play again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment