Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hamilton Weekend


So I went to Hamilton this weekend with a bunch of friends. A mini road trip i guess to visit my bf and a friend that is still living in Hamilton this summer cause they are working in the lab at Mac.

It was so awesome cause I had work of on Friday!! I am doing Flex week so that means every other Friday I get it off but I just make up my hours during the rest of the 9 days. Which isn’t bad? So I get a mini long weekend every other week. I imagine I will just be sleeping in a lot during my off days

So we went to Hamilton for the weekend, played lots of video games, cooked and hiked. It was fun. We hiked around the back of the campus and somehow walked for a REALLY long time. We missed one of the trail exist and just kept going until we hit a trial area that was muddy and went. Then we had to turn back. Saw a few swans there which was really pretty. It was a nice road trip I guess with everyone that was done exams from York. Another weekend gone already.
I have a feeling school is just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment